2011 had a lot of good and a lot of bad. I am more than happy to have a fresh start at an old life. This year will bring a lot of changes. Some great trials are coming my way but great rewards will be reaped.
2011 New Years Resolution For Self:
Lose 10 pounds -- DOUBLE CHECK! (lost 20 Lbs)
2011 House Goals:

2011 New Years Resolution For Self:
Lose 10 pounds -- DOUBLE CHECK! (lost 20 Lbs)
2011 House Goals:
Apply more of a personal touch in my home -- CHECK!
Rebuild deck off of the backdoor -- UNCHECK!
Remodel Bathroom -- CHECK!

Overall I think I did very well on my goals. I've taken a few days to think of 2012 goals and resolutions(think about it the two are very different) and I think I have picked four very difficult but attainable ideas.
2012 Resolution For Self:
Be the happy that I want to be.
Be the happy that I want to be.
There are so many expectations of females my age. It seems we only fall in two categories; party kid or mother. I am neither and that has been something I have struggled with for years. This year I will do what makes me better, what makes me closer to the Lord, and what makes me genuinely happy and not the happy that people expect me to be.
2012 House Goals:
Update master bedroomI'm thinking more light hearted and less dramatic.

Repair and dress up the hot tub
I love how inviting it feels.

Rebuild deck off of backdoor- Here's hoping :-)
Love the different directions of the wood. I hope I can be that fancy.

Cheers to fresh starts. Cheers to changes. Cheers to the truth.
