Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Morning

I LOVE Saturday mornings!

Joey usually stays over and sleeps in my guest room and in the not so wee hours of the morning I run in and jump on the bed. He usually complains at first and then will pretend to go back to sleep. But I know his secrets...he can't sleep when he knows I am awake. Even now I am curled up in my bed under the comforter so he can't hear my avid 'click' 'click' on the keyboard. ANYWAY. We usually have some sort of fancy breakfast while rocking out to the sweet sweet sound of 80's classics.

Sometimes after our bellies are full of empty calories and sugar we will watch some cartoons or the occasional home shopping network crew trying to sell us things we don't need. After some digestion we go get ready and typically go our seperate ways for a few hours and get the "need to's" done.

But today....TODAY I have my last dress fitting and a make up appointment! We are almost to the end of all of this wedding goop. I must say I am extatic. I have tried to enjoy it all but only so much pleasure can come from so much pain. :-)

Theme for this mornings breakfast: Africa by Toto