Saturday, September 27, 2008

Life Pictures

Soooo.....My BFF Kaelyn came down a bit ago and I presented to her the proposition of "Life Pictures." Life pictures is an idea I came up with while on a hike a few months ago with my dad. The idea is to capture the essence of you in one photograph. After many tried and failed attempts Kae and I took this one.




Now let me explain--
SETTING
I am halfway out the door for two reasons. Number one, I am always running around doing something. Number two, I am late for all those things:-) Always add 15 minutes to the time I am supposed to be there.

OUTFIT
Dress--I love to go out and have a classy night out, but hike that skirt up a little and I am good to go to a club and get my dance on.

Boots--I used to ride horses when I was younger and then again when I dated a cowboy a couple years back. I feel the best when I am outside with dirt on my boots and sweat in awkward places.

ACCESSORIES
Bracelet--On my right wrist is a sterling silver wrist cuff. Sterling silver because you gotta love your just under gold quality metals. More specifically the symbol that is on the cuff, it's the breast cancer ribbon. Deep down I am terrified of anyone in my family, or myself for that matter getting cancer. Maybe if it sees I'm on it's side it won't make a visit to me and mine.

Sunglasses--I am a little bit of a diva.

Starbucks Mug--My drink of choice, 1/2 chocolate, 1/2 regular soy milk, with a spitz of hazelnut steamed to perfection with 2 seconds of whip cream on the top. It's complicated like me.

Stethoscope--Medicine is the one thing in the world that lets us get as close to playing god as possible. I heart power and people, the two things that are the epitome of medicine.

The Blackberry--My sanity. I am a P-L-A-N-N-E-R. My life is in that little phone. It is also how I keep in contact with all my crews.

Sex and the City--Lastly my girls from sex and the city. They are funny successful women who don't NEED a man, and view them as these great guys to have fun with and less of a life goal. That's all a ditto for Ashlyn as well.

There ya go. You wanted to know me. There it is, all in one picture.

P.S. I will let Kaelyn explain hers.