
For those of you that don't know, I wear a wedding ring at work to keep the creepers away. Wednesday I went to Fred Meyer right after work still in my scrubs and still wearing THE RING. I was waiting around for an employee to come and help me mix paint for my bathroom. Out of the corner of my eye I saw an attractive man to my right walking up to me. He introduced himself to me and I of course responded with a name to him. He then told me he was going to try to help me mix this paint dealio although he was a virgin to paint mixing. I made casual and assertive flirtation with this well tanned skinned Zach Braffish haired man. It was then that he said it.
"I am going to school for Nuclear Med."
As the words dripped from is full lips like that drop of toothpaste that just won't quite fall (that was for you Josh) I realized I had fallen in "crush."
We flirted for a few more minutes discussing our lives like long lost friends. As the paint mixer slowed to a halt I held my breath to see if he would say the words that all swooning young girls wait to hear. "Your paint is finished," just kidding, "hey would it be alright if I called you sometime?" I lifted my left hand to pick up the freshly mixed paint container when he saw my deceiver! The Fake Ring. He looked at the pseudo-attachment band for a moment looked up at me with that beautiful letdown face and said, "well he is a lucky man." He then turned his well formed back to me and walked away.
What could I do?! I couldn't chase after him, how pathetic. So instead my friend Julie and I have decided to stalk Fred Meyer man and fulfill some girlish idea of "Lust at First sight"
Curse you ring of betrayl for doing your job.