Sunday, March 6, 2011

Labels or Love?

This blog used to just belong to me, Ashlyn. The title of the blog used to be Labels or love? The ultimate choice for most women. Does a girl choose a man that could let her down? Or labels, always available, always faithful. Well I chose both. I got married, and still follow and choose the labels.

Now, this blog will belong to Joe and I. We will both update the blog with adventures from our crazy home updating, travels and daily life. We have family here and there (mostly there) so this will also serve as our "not having to talk on the phone" blog.

We love pictures. I blame it on my poor memory and his lack of attention to detail in the present. A picture really is worth a thousand words so here are a few pictures to save you all the reading.



Joe and I got married September 5th 2009.



We bought a fixer upper home as a big Christmas gift that same year.



Without bathroom wall or door and all.



...yeah.



We have a golden retriever named Burklee.



She is not so little anymore, but just as cute.

We always have a project we are working on or saving up for. Right now it is the hall bathroom.



We hope to tackle it this summer. Well here on out we are up for fate's "grabs." We will keep things updated and we will see you all around.