I am a complicated person.
I am always right, always over analytical and never the first to say I'm sorry.
I bring home the bacon, fry it up, and then do the dishes in stilettos.
Most people don't get me because I don't let them.
But then again the few that are in my head are there for good.
I mate for life.
Now of course there's Joey that is the man-love of my life but there is another...
This kid.

This particular entry is for her.
Kaelyn C. Lamb is that sister I have wanted all my life.
We met in a typical fashion....over Oreos (god's cookie) It was just another FHE until we shared our first picture together and understood what gut wrenching friendship was.

We have been through a lot usually ending in a nap to our love song 9 crimes by Damien Rice.
She is the yin to my "yang"--get it Kae Kae?

My favorite story of ours involves a ball, a greenway, and a gut shot. We went on a double date with some boys to a golf course. She and I had only known each other for two months I believe. It was my shot I walked up to my target, swung back and followed through with perfect form. The ball sailed through the air with the greatest of ease...right to Kaelyn's stomach. She doubled over immediately. I dropped my club and ran to my new friend's side certain that she would never speak to me again. I saw her on the ground not saying anything and then I heard a gasp, not from tears, but from laughter. We layed there and laughed for probably 5 minutes with the boys tapping there toes at us. We were inseparable ever since.

She is the first girl friend I have ever had that can make me crack up, or make me sob like an infant with just a facial expression.

She loves me when I am being a hag. She loves me for my flaws. She loves me for my weakness.

To my very best friend, to my sister

I love you the Kae part of Kae/Ash-lyn!
"You're my home, you're my Meridith."