(The one on the far right, yep that one)There are two new men in my life. One due to the other.The night of Kelda's party I re-met a guy. His Name is Joe, but I call him Joey. He gave me his number over an e-mail and at first I was like riiight. I am gonna date some guy I met at a party. But on our first date he did the one thing all men should do...he complimented my shoes. Any man that pays that much attention to detail is going to be a keeper. What really sealed the deal though was one time in a total casual conversation I said that I didn't like loud noises. One night I went to go see him at work and it was really really loud and he covered my ears. The fact that he remembered something so insignificant makes my heart happy. He is amazing and very sweet. I am sure there will be more to come. :-)
The second new man, well I guess he is no man...he is a fish. He is a genius!
>

His Name is Alexander Protrovsky and he is Russian.

He is Joey and I's fish, we picked him out together. He loves long walks on the beach, and playing with his bubble ball on the top of the water. He is a wonderful new gentleman that I am more than happy to call my pet.
Oh yeah, and I am blonde now...

He is Joey and I's fish, we picked him out together. He loves long walks on the beach, and playing with his bubble ball on the top of the water. He is a wonderful new gentleman that I am more than happy to call my pet.
Oh yeah, and I am blonde now...